Tools
Reply To This Topic

Classic Trotwood trailer
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
Another classic in my yard! Liz's brother Mark and his wife are visiting for a few days. They brought their "new" trailer. They just bought it a few months ago. Older than any Barth!

This is a 1958 Trotwood 16. A true classic.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
A true beauty.
Members of the Tin Can Tourist'?

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Trotwood trailers were built about 10 miles from me. As a kid my dad bought a Lil Gem trailer (also built in the Dayton area) that followed us around the U. S. for many years. I remember looking at Trotwoods at their factory before mom and dad bought the Lil Gem. If memory serves me the Trotwood Factory caught on fire and closed in the late 70s or early 80s. Nice looking trailer.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post