Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Oldest Class A in our list is...
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Oldest Class A in our list is...
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted

Duane88, this picture is for you. I did some digging after Craig pointed me in the correct direction. Above is the first motor home listed in the Data Tag list.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:

Duane88, this picture is for you. I did some digging after Craig pointed me in the correct direction. Above is the first motor home listed in the Data Tag list.

Thanks Kevin,, 69 chassis 8th month build unit 747 Woo Woo a nice oldie!! Any pictures?? I still hate PB!!! First Boeing 747 flew in !969 if memory serves!!!1

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2054 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of junk_2_jewels
posted Hide Post
Does this mean mine is now the second oldest? Frowner

Posts: 8 | Location: Southern California | Member Since: 05-16-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
There are more "earlier" Barth Coaches. It is just that we have no record of them in our community.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post