Tools
Reply To This Topic

Instant Winter Wonderland
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Steve

The river house is still for sale and you and no need to put the chains on to get out of the driveway.

Have a safe trip south.

Ed

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I am seriously thinking of a southern base. No more winterizing the motorhome, driving in salt, shoveling snow, freezing my butt. I would have a reason to fly my plane again. Haven't used it in a while, it would be ideal to get from northern base to southern base. hmm

Central Florida has fresh water, less hurricane problems, more affordable real estate than the coast. I could run the old boat there and use it year round. The UP of MI is a six hour drive and the season is 6 months at best.

We just gotta work on Liz. This is your job, talk her into it. I am so ready. head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
River House???????????

Do you have pics?

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Just have her do the winterizing, shoveling, etc. for a while....tell her your back is bad and you can't do it or afford to have somebody else do it. Wink

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Where is this river house Ed? I'm assuming it's near you. That would be cool to have Steve and Liz to visit when we come down there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Just have her do the winterizing, shoveling, etc. for a while....tell her your back is bad and you can't do it or afford to have somebody else do it. Wink

Hmm... I like the way you are thinking. hmm

She knows my back is bad, and she is smaller and could crawl around the coach, etc. ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That's an exaggeration - it got down into the 50s recently. Hide

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Here, in southern Canada, it is a nice 48F at 5:52pm Smiler

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
I got up this morning and looked at the thermometer. it shows minus 23F. yes 23 degrees below 0. such a nice morning, think I will go fishing.
kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny

Trying to get get some more info on it as some other folks are interested in it. Been traveling this week but will be home tonight.
The house has been remodeled and belongs to a neighbor. It's on the main river, 3/4 acres and has a new RV garage and a 10,000 lb boat lift and dock.
Asking price is $ 200,000. It's two blocks from us.

Ed

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Good man. Find as many nearby places as you can! Thumbs Up

I have to find me a place where Liz can visit me in the winter! ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
That's it

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Hmmm,.....they dropped the price by $20,384,000. Its a bargain!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of work was done in the last two years. Looking at Google Earth view from 2-3 years ago doesn't show the RV garage.

It looks like a good deal.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post