Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    And you thought Barths were the Caddilac of campers
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

And you thought Barths were the Caddilac of campers
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/2283079934.html
quote:
Hi im posting a 1956 Cadillac Camper for a friend it needs some. Restoration.Work it has a 327 V8 4speed $3500.00

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
That would definitely create some interest around the campground!

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
There used to a similar thing in our neighborhood. It was a TT with the front end of a FWD Eldorado up front, on top of the tow channels. I think he spread them and welded it all together. The Eldo was cut off at the front of the windshield.The driver sat in the left front corner of the trailer and looked out the trailer window. The state made him put in safety glass and wipers. The rear brakes stayed electric. It was very nicely done.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
It's this kind of ingenuity that started the RV thing in the first place.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post