Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Does my cellphone affect my brain??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Does my cellphone affect my brain??
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/12
Picture of ZIM
posted
So ya think your cellphone has no effect on your
brain??.....well click on the link below,watch the vids, then ask yourself the same question again...chances are, you will change your mind...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/portable/vi...ortable-microon_news

NO WORRIES...just a spoof..

ZIM

Posts: 61 | Location: Pennsylvania | Member Since: 06-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZIM:
So ya think your cellphone has no effect on your
brain?
Rest easy everybody... This is a Viral Video Hoax.

CNN's Jason Carroll reveals the secret behind a hoax that had people trying to pop popcorn with cell phones. CNN Video Link

This was a clever internet marketing campaign for the Bluetooth Headsets.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/12
Picture of ZIM
posted Hide Post
OOPS...i just got the rest of the email..i was gonna delete/edit but bill beat me there...sorry..

ZIM

Posts: 61 | Location: Pennsylvania | Member Since: 06-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
We've all done this. Read a fwd from someone & thought everyone in our address book should read it & we send it out. I am embarrassed when I send something out that I didn't first check out. We need to check out our data @ either truthorfiction.com or snopes.com. Go to the search feature & type in a few words of your ???? fwded email. It'll pull up the email & if it is going around & they have wind of it they will verify whether it is truth or fiction or true or false. I have rec'd two from reliable friends in the last few days. One about something Paul Harvey had written & one that Jay Leno had written. Both were bogus. Although one was written but by a different author I have never heard of and it was not complete.
Hope this saves y'all some grief.
Been there done that.
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
OTOH, I spent hundreds, maybe thousands, of hours driving around the southeast, selling steel, and doing business on my cell phone. 2500 minutes per month for about 10 years. Then I retired and bought a 23 year old Barth, sight unseen. I have been told that by friends do consider me brain damaged.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
To beat this dead horse a little further, I've gotten a few forwards lately that start with "Check It Out On Snopes" with a link that brings you to the same subject matter, where you see the "TRUE" tag. Most people at this time will say OK it's true and return to read the article, assuming it must be true because Snopes said so. Upon reading the article, I became suspicious and returned to Snopes, and found a completely different article, followed by the one that was forwarded to me with a disclaimer stating that this particular one is bogus bull.
With the political circus about to be foisted upon us in the next few months, I'm sure that someone will figure out a way to lie to us that will take six or ten ways to verify or disclaim.
My personal belief on this is "Listen to what the candidates say, not what other people say they said".

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3481 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Quick observation:

Q: How do you tell if a politician's lying?
A: His lips are moving

From my college senior year government professor:

"When you go into the voting booth, ALWAYS vote against the incumbent. That's why we have elections."

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post