Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Construction Pictures
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of chattahocie
posted Hide Post
sorry for the over size picture...I'll have figure that part out Confused

Posts: 9 | Location: Destin, FL | Member Since: 03-30-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post

I copied your 12 meg bitmaps and put them in my pictures. Then I moved them to Photobucket, where they became 178k meg JPEGs, which fit here fine.

Is there a story behind the pictures?

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Somebody's not going to get promoted very soon... Cool

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
The tower was telling the capt to lower the gear, but that darn horn was too loud.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thread Drift ALERT!

I used to fly out of Rochester, NH. Arriving at the field one afternoon, there was a Bonanza sitting on its belly pan. I asked the FBO what had happened, and he related what the pilot had told him:

FBO: "What happened?"
Pilot: "I was on short final, and that damned horn distracted me."
FBO: "I'm going to have to report that to the FAA rep."
Pilot: "That'd be me..."

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
It was engine failure after takeoff. He didn't make the runway coming back. 17 people on board, but nobody killed.

The photo reminds me of a B-36 that bellied in just north of Denver in the '50s. He came in flat, on a flat plain, gently enough to leave six long, beautiful rows where his still turning 19 ft. props gouged the ground. Can't remember the cause, but the aircraft remained intact.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
That's nuthin' Jack Bauer landed on a California freeway last night. Go Jack...

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post