Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Roll-out Walkway
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Raven1962
posted
Spotted this, while digging for other stuff. I plan on making several. A long one for the side, two for across the front and rear, as well as a couple for when I need to get underneath, in crappy weather...

Old Fire-hose, screws and Pressure-treated slats suits me fine...

Jeff & Greta Frusha
Luling, TX
'84 Euro Special (35 ft)
'75 MC (33 ft)

Posts: 44 | Location: Luling, Texas | Member Since: 05-24-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
A sneaky way to transport banned fire wood.
Actually, some campgrounds get so mushy these would be nice. We had to use them at a couple places where I was stationed in Vietnam Nam

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raven1962
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
We had to use them at a couple places where I was stationed in Vietnam Nam

One Veteran, to another, thank you for your service. I am a Cold War era (01/'84-12/'87) Army Armor Crewman 19E & 19K veteran.

Jeff & Greta Frusha
Luling, TX
'84 Euro Special (35 ft)
'75 MC (33 ft)

Posts: 44 | Location: Luling, Texas | Member Since: 05-24-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Jeff,

You have a Private Message.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post