Forums    Misc. and Other Stuff    Now THAT'S Impressive.....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Now THAT'S Impressive.....
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
AMAZING. disappointed in the lack of good photos. unlikely to get any bids like 85K. They made a good choice of body to start with. The old Starcraft coach was very solid FG construction like Avco -- one of many, many from the heyday in and around Elkhart.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
What a great tail gating machine.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Wonder what it weighs? Granite floors? Got a feeling it's not built for cross country traveling.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
It looks (to me) like a "shaggin' wagon" on steroids. If I had a wife she wouldn't let it in our driveway. Wink

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I had a wife

Well then think of the possibilities Big Grin

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what kind of barbecue is on the tailgate of that Starcraft?

Todd

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Looks like one sold at campers world.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The grill itself is like one I saw at Sams Club last week for only $99

Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
quote:
If I had a wife

Well then think of the possibilities Big Grin

Brother, that's a road I won't travel again. head bang

Posts: 150 | Location: Nanaimo, B.C. | Member Since: 04-12-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
My Old Man used to say, "A bachelor is a guy who never makes the same mistake once."

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of dustyjeeper
posted Hide Post
Cool....
Anyone gonna flame their Barth? hmm

1978 Barth 17' Cabin Fever
1997 Barth 23' 4 door Command Center

Posts: 505 | Location: LaSalle CO | Member Since: 12-05-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
The way that thing is pimped out it reminds me of the over the top conversion vans from the late 70's and early 80's. Could this be the next craze? Motorhome conversions?

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichieC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
My Old Man used to say, "A bachelor is a guy who never makes the same mistake once."

I remember my Dad liked this song when I was kid. Smiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember my Dad liked this song when I was kid

You must be just a puppy. I remember the "limbo" somewhere around the time the twist was going on. That was just a few years ago; wasn 't it?

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post