Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RV For Sale Ads
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted
Over the years, this site has received lots of posts discussing what it takes to make for an effective ad to sell an RV....Maybe showing an ad at the other end of the scale would help......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Winnebago-Motorhome...ash=item280174987278

Makes ya wanna pay Too Much, doesn't it? Smiler

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
This has been used as a place to stay at a skydiving center

Wonder how they maintained their airplane.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
IMHO, I don't recommend taking any skydiving lessons in western Pennsylvania. This Winnebago looks like it had made its last flight and I wouldn't want to be on their airplane when it makes its last "flight." Maybe there is a reason the passengers jump out after takoff but you have to wonder, who packs the parachutes?

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by towerguy:
Maybe there is a reason the passengers jump out after takoff but you have to wonder, who packs the parachutes?

When I did it, we packed our own chutes, but the rented chutes were packed by staff. In the Army, the riggers jumped, too, and went through the line and took whatever chute was handed them. So, every chute they packed could have been their next jump. We can only hope that the riggers there have similar incentive.

I am sure they also offer the standard parachute guarantee....If it doesn't work, bring it back for a replacement or refund.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post