Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

GOOF OFF
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted
This stuff really works great I Purchased a old guitar that had silver marker all over it so I Purchased some goof off took it right off in seconds completly unreal i tryed alot of stuff in my life but "THIS STUFF WORKS"

http://goof-off.com/

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the
holidays for a little fun

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
That silver marking didn't say something like "Willie Nelson" did it? confusion

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
I wish LOL would be no need for goof off naw but it was a good-by to some other guy from alot of ppl looked kinda cool but did not mean a thing to me so away it went

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the

Posts: 89 | Location: orlando florida | Member Since: 04-23-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
I believe that Goof Off is nothing but strait Xylene. I would have to check a msds to be sure but that is what I heard once upon a time. Of course if I was using it on a "Expensive musical instrument", (any Meatloaf fans out there?), I would use the Goof Off as well.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Just one word of warning - be very careful around plastics and anything with painted on letters. It tends to make some types of plastic "go away". It also eats some types of rubber.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
(any Meatloaf fans out there?),

"Paradise by the dashboard lights"

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
now I have to dig out my old Meatloaf CDs Big Grin oh the good old times...

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tim&Gayle
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmPMMitJDYg cheers

alex my grandson
we snuck away over the