Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Update Signature Please
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
A lot of great commentary is posted. Many times I am not certain of the relevancy to my coach due to the member's posting signature does not identify the year, model, and upgrades of their particular coach.

May I suggest all to consider adding said details of their coach to their signature. Log on, click your name in Who's On Our Site Now, click View/Edit Complete Profile, then amend Signature and Submit. Thanks.

Yeah, admittedly a Kevin Wannabe, @#*&%. Excuse me.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I do not post the signature on every time I post. It is not necessary to post it unless I am asking for guidance from our knowledgeable membership here. I think members will get bored with seeing my signature over and over. Here is my signature for your enjoyment TED.
Hey TED, 52 more posts and you will be a Barth JUNKIE.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
I also like coach detail on sig blocks..easier to spot info and see relevance to my own coach.. I'll take a look at mine and possible remove any redundancies..
I for one, get tired of looking at huge pics Roll Eyes which have nothing to do with Barth Coaches.. Might think about reducing those to avatar size, eh..? but, of course just my Personal Opinion ( POV ) ..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Mike, Mike, Mike, It is all about my Barth. Lots of stuff to do to my Barth when I get a round tuit.
"...the best apology is changed behavior..."...Is your Barth behaving better now that it is in the hands of mechanic.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
Yes, now my problem is finding tires as the Michelin Tires for our rig is on big time back order. Thinking 265 75 R 22.5 range with Toyo,Bridgestone

Anyone substituting tires in that range (sub for 255) recently?? Any comments?

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought you had posted on another topic about wheels. Even though Signatures have nothing to do with wheels and tires I will answer here for you. Your data tag says, (provided I have the correct data tag) 255/80/22.5. Why are changing the size? I will look for your answer in the other post and you can link it here.
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...363982197#7363982197