Forums    Barth Coaches For Sale by Members    wrecked barth for sale as project.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

wrecked barth for sale as project.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I wrecked my 93 breakaway 33 ft side entry a month ago and the insurance wants to total it and pay me off. /They have offered it back to me and I want to dispose of it as it sits in its entirety. It is the 5.9 cummins and 6 spd 3060 Allison trans and like new inside. A new refer/freezer w/icemaker and new converter charger and 6 new 22.5 tires on Alcoa wheels. everything works perfect and the damage is the tie rod is bent and the metal on the outside. I can send pics if wanted. It still drives and is currently lic. It needs both front windshields but all other glass if great and all 4 awqnings are good. it also has new sat. dish on roof and a new onan 7000 watt propane genset.Call me me as I have to decide what to do in a week
360-262-9887 the salvage price is $6500

'93/94 33' Breakaway-5.9B 230 HP cummins-allison6spd MD3060

Posts: 39 | Location: Chehalis, WA. | Member Since: 01-31-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
So sorry about your difficulties. Are you saying that you will sell it for $6500? Gosh, the tires and rims are worth that!

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Darrell still has his Breakaway for sale! He would like to see it rebuilt if possible, Many good things are there. New tires, 1 year old refrigerator and much more. if were just for parts it is a great buy!

Give him a call, he will talk!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
This is where I ment to post lol. If this wasn't 3000 miles away I'd be all over this.

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post