Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

77 29 ft Barth for sale. New transmission
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1977 Barth, believe it is a 29 footer,Maybe a 27. 47k original miles. All original inside and out. Does need some brake work, I’m thinking it’s front hoses, if I get to it before it sells, I will fix them. Runs and drives, had out half a dozen times last season. Any questions I will be glad to help as much as I can. Does have a rip in the canopy. I saw it and fell in love, the wife thinks it’s ugly and wants something newer. I’d like to get $7,000, but open to offers. Can’t figure out how to upload pictures, I can text them though. Number is 7852202918

Posts: 2 | Location: Ne kansas | Member Since: 01-31-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn’t find the data tag yet, but the vin number is CPY3773303849

Posts: 2 | Location: Ne kansas | Member Since: 01-31-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Hey there 85monteSS, Is this your Barth?

Thank you for posting the VIN. Does any member here know where else to look for the Data Tag?

Posts: 3297 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Short of finding your data tag look for a number like this on the galley drawers.

Please refer to this page to get the email address to send photos to. Please put 4sale in the subject line until I get you a private folder. The folder number will be the number on the bottom of the kitchen drawers.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thank you for posting your phone number contact information. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Posts: 3297 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post