Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 Barth Class C 22'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
My 1977 Barth rare Class C is in need of a good home that can give her the TLC she needs! Hate to let her go but, Life happens and I really don't want her to go to the junk yard. Solid body with only one patch of rust, motor replaced and has less than 1,000 miles, runs doesn't like to idle, needs timing and carburator reset, tires have lots of tread left, cabin door replaced ($1,000!!), Onan generator (ran great when parked). Interior is original has had a recent leak hence plastic over roof. Ceiling is fairly crunchy where the leak is, carpet and upholstery needs replacing. All systems worked when she was parked: fridge, stove/oven, heater, water heater and all tanks are good. Door on back outside compartment, passenger side hinges rusted out, door is still "there". Back ladder is broken but still there. Replaced old PVC between tank and toilet, bypassed shower. See photos for Data Tag we are in Tacoma, WA You can text me at 253-298-0147 Thanks, Michelle Asking $2,000

Posts: 8 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 04-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok if someone could help me I can't seem to upload photos, it is asking for the URL?

Posts: 8 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 04-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Michelle B.:
My 1977 Barth rare Class C is in need of a good home that can give her the TLC she needs! Hate to let her go but, Life happens and I really don't want her to go to the junk yard. Solid body with only one patch of rust, motor replaced and has less than 1,000 miles, runs doesn't like to idle, needs timing and carburator reset, tires have lots of tread left, cabin door replaced ($1,000!!), Onan generator (ran great when parked). Brand new motor battery, cabin battery removed. Interior is original and has had a recent leak hence plastic over roof. Ceiling is fairly crunchy where the leak is, carpet and upholstery needs replacing. All systems worked when she was parked: fridge, stove/oven, heater, water heater and all tanks are good. Door on back outside compartment, passenger side hinges rusted out, door is still "there". Back ladder is broken but still there. Replaced old PVC between tank and toilet, bypassed shower. See photos for Data Tag we are in Tacoma, WA You can text me at 253-298-0147 Thanks, Michelle Asking $2,000 I can text photos!!