Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Silver 1977 Barth for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
silver barth

1977 Barth for sale

Posts: 12 | Location: Sweetwater, TN | Member Since: 07-04-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the beast in '99 drove it back from CA, used it to pull my little car to the track until 2002. Then it was used for camping and my daughter take her friends to outdoor concerts around the south. The motor was rebuilt in 2000, maintenance/repairs along the way. I have all the receipts and more pics. You could get in and go anywhere. $3000.

johnhouvenagle@gmail.com
423-253-4906

Posts: 12 | Location: Sweetwater, TN | Member Since: 07-04-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Sparkman, (John?)

Are these your numbers?
Chassis:: Chevrolet CPY3773318258
Data Tag Number:: S77052219MC27S3
Thank you for posting your contact information. You will get a faster sale.

Posts: 3297 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3297 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Here is the data tag

John, please try to copy and post this link in one of your posts. Add a [ before the rest of this string. You will get a photo.

IMG]http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/barth_upload/2219/IMG_0568.jpg[/IMG]

posted Hide Post
Thanks Kevin for helping me try to post pics from Bill's Photobucket 2219. So I'll add more details about my Barth.

I have the original Barth 3 ring binder with details about what was included. The engine is a 454 Chev that I had a lot of work done to: new radiator, water pump,electric fuel pump, hoses, belts, heat shield, headers, high pressure oil pump, valve job, pistons/rings, main, rod and cam bearings, starter, rebuild carb. I replaced the deep cycle batteries, alignment, gas refrigerator,added a microwave, trailer hitch and a CD player. In 2016 I had the couches recovered, replaced the 2 front tires (the rear tires, brake pads and shoes are good) and changed the oil and filter. It has 90k miles on it. The negatives are damage from a small tree falling on the rear (which I think could be repaired), awnings need replacing and the generator doesn't start.