Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1991 Barth Regal
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of kitegrrrl
posted
We are getting ready to sell our Barth Regal (25 feet long). It's in great condition. Always stored in a climate controlled airplane hangar next to our airplane.

New toilet, regrigerator, water heater and flooring within the last couple years.

I'll be putting it on Craigslist in a week or two.

Black and silver exterior with light colored wood cabinets, flooring is vinyl plank that feels similar to rubber and looks similar to wood.

Posts: 6 | Location: Washington | Member Since: 08-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please E-mail me a phone number to call you. I'm in mass also and very Interested. if possible please send me some pictures too lgbjr@aol.com Thank you Les.

Posts: 6 | Location: massachusetts | Member Since: 04-20-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kitegrrrl
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out how to post pictures to this forum. I'll put it on Craigslist tomorrow when it gets back from being detailed. If you send me a private message, I can email pictures.

Also, I am located north of Seattle.

When I purcahsed it about 10 years ago, it had a new engine. We didn't drive it a lot. I'll check the log books when I get it home from being detailed. We kept it in storage at a vacation spot in Oregon and then flew our airplane back and forth instead of driving all day. It driven regularly enough to keep everything lubed, but no long trips.

Posts: 6 | Location: Washington | Member Since: 08-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kitegrrrl
posted Hide Post

Picture of kitegrrrl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kitegrrrl:

https://images.craigslist.org/..._0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Picture of kitegrrrl
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I would like to get more info and pictures if possible. I am in Salem Oregon and looking to purchase a Barth.

Posts: 1 | Location: Salem, Oregon | Member Since: 04-13-2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post