Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1972 Barth Limited - All Silver
 Login now/Join our community

posted
An Amazing RV or Motor Coach, A Timeless Beauty

Nadaguides has a list price for $16,800

The structure of this RV is an Great Shape but the inside will need to be redone and the valve that delivers the fuel to the engine needs to be unclogged

I would love to fix it and keep it myself but I don't have the time or money

Even though the list price is high.... Because there's work that needs to be done on it
I'll be willing to let it go for significantly less. Maybe $5,000 or Less
Best offer might get it

Call or Email me if your interested - (614)-330-8089 CThompson37@Yahoo.com
I am located in Columbus, Ohio

Posts: 5 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 11-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C. Thompson:
An Amazing RV or Motor Coach, A Timeless Beauty

Nadaguides has a list price for $16,800

The structure of this RV is an Great Shape but the inside will need to be redone and the valve that delivers the fuel to the engine needs to be unclogged

I would love to fix it and keep it myself but I don't have the time or money

Even though the list price is high.... Because there's work that needs to be done on it
I'll be willing to let it go for significantly less. Maybe $5,000 or Less
Best offer might get it

...UPDATE - My Amazing Barth got towed while I was away

If I don't sell it ,it Might get Junked
My New price Is $2500 or we all might lose this Incredible Vehicle

Call or Email me if your interested - (614)-330-8089 CThompson37@Yahoo.com
I am located in Columbus, Ohio

Posts: 5 | Location: Columbus, Ohio | Member Since: 11-25-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kinda difficult to determine what to do, if there is no information as what it is we might be buying! What is it? How long? What year? Mileage? Engine? Title? Geez!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post