Barthmobile Portal
1981 MCC by Barth #18

This topic can be found at:
http://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6041087061/m/6053941887

07-26-2016, 05:19 PM
Jason T
1981 MCC by Barth #18
I have decided to list the coach’s separately for less confusion and organization. This coach is number 18 and the one that I am the most familiar with since I used it several years ago. The history behind this coach is quite interesting. My Father In Law is the second owner and purchased it in 1982 in Burlington NC. The coach had about 2800 miles on it then. It currently has 62649 miles. This coach was driven by my wife’s family multiple times throughout the 80’s and 90’s but it was last on the road when I used it in 2005 (hence why it’s dirty). The coach has always been under cover since my Father In law owned it. What’s more interesting is this coach comes with a 3-ring binder that includes information on all the appliances, paint codes, complete wiring diagrams, info on the HWH leveling system, book on engine and transmission, and original pictures of the chassis when it was being built! There is also an original sales brochure with the floor plans. One more thing to note, this coach has a driver’s door! This is a great coach and is ready for a new home. We are looking to get a solid $15,000 for this coach.
Please feel free to email, call, or text with and questions or requests to see it. I do not receive notices from the Barth forum when someone comments and only check every few days so please send me an email or text if I haven’t responded in a reasonable time.
Thanks,
Jason T
jayandneri@yahoo.com
704-659-1127

09-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Jay Johnson
Do they run?
It appears from the pics that they are in a serious state of neglect. Any idea how much trouble it will be to get these things operational?
09-19-2017, 07:06 AM
Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Johnson:
Do they run?
It appears from the pics that they are in a serious state of neglect. Any idea how much trouble it will be to get these things operational?

Best to talk to:Jason T
jayandneri@yahoo.com
704-659-1127