Forums    Barth Coaches For Sale by Members    Barths for Sale Suggestions & Buyer's Checklist
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barths for Sale Suggestions & Buyer's Checklist
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am selling my Barth. Bought it with big plans, then became a father of twins. I posted it up on RV Trader. Its a 1982 28' Regal that was a stripped out county vehicle. I was in the middle of rewiring the dash, wires, and interior to be a mobile studio. Open floor plan with 2 rooms. https://www.rvtrader.com/listi...=email_rv_paa_posted

Please feel free to contact me if interested or with questions. 214-310-8155. Call is fine but texts are better!

Posts: 1 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 10-31-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 1971 Barth Limited for sale in Tucson Az All Aircraft Aluminum Chevy 350 motor. Interior is original $4800 Call 520-400-198

Posts: 2 | Location: Tucson Az | Member Since: 01-31-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kinni michaels:
I have a 1971 Barth Limited for sale in Tucson Az All Aircraft Aluminum Chevy 350 motor. Interior is original $4800 Call 520-400-1983

Posts: 2 | Location: Tucson Az | Member Since: 01-31-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
This needs added to the BaRTH buyers checklist.

nono java hmm Thank you JACK! nono java hmm

quote:
Originally posted by Jack Finn:
... " expect to spend $20,000 on repairs the first year" or don't buy it ....

It took me a few years to spend $20k, but I work slow.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post