Forums    Barth Coaches For Sale    1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,500 mnhunter@yahoo.com
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,500 mnhunter@yahoo.com
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MichaelR:
I researched motorhomes for months, happened upon the Barthmobile site and decided nothing within a realistic price range compared to the quality of a Barth. I waited close to two years for what I wanted(coach size,engine/tranny,chassis), to become available for sale(my Breakaway XL). I have even sold it once and then bought it back again a few years later Smiler
Point being that there are others that have discovered the uniqueness of Barth's through their wading through the masses of MH offerings out there and are currently waiting for that particular Barth to become available that checks off the items on their wish list.
Your coach is a bargain as priced. Don't sell it in desperation or devalue it by lowering the price drastically. A buyer WILL find you.
Hang in there!

Thanks Michael
I was offered less than I would/could take. Even though it is not actively for sale I have someone coming to look next week. I told them no test drive until the roads are salt free. They understood the passion to keep her unsalted. Sothern Coach in the Great White North is an anomaly.

Morris gave me such a crazy low deal I couldn't say no when I bought her. I paid way less than she is worth. I have had folks tell me that makes mine worth less. I wish I could afford to sell for less. The PO would kick me if I gave her away for cheap. I have one person who is and has been a serious looker. He knows the value and just has personal deal stoppers.

The right person needs to come take her home. I need the room more than anything.. Thumbs Up Thanks again for the encouragement. It pains me to see her get no more than exercise runs. And day trips to work. (I enjoy driving her) when the roads are unsalted.

Dana & Lynn
1996 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1994 34ft Side Entry Aristocrat Currently FOR SALE
Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
Banks PowerPack brings HP 268
PacBrake
ProSine 2.5 Watt Inverter/Charger
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
No motor, no tranny, no running water
Electric 110 and 12 volt intact and running
Still mobile as a toad with newer brakes, tires and lights
Has Original Fridgeking Air conditioner so far

Posts: 849 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Owning the only twin to this coach, I can say for sure that this is a great coach.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 591 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
down

Hi we are previous Barth owners looking to get back in another. As the last post was a while ago and you had interested parties at that time please let us know if it is still available we could fly down to MSP to check it out. Thanks Steve 403-542-1361 sbcross@telus.net

Hi all ! Just stumbled onto this forum and noticed info about us! We are from Calgary,Alberta,Canada and purchased the Barth Breakaway from Nashville dealer formerly owned by Don and Linda...flew to Nashville,drove Barth to Pensacola/Alabama for holiday and then 2,500. miles home to Canada.....worked great...we love it....ran into new British Barth owner Oliver in S.D. .....awesome....went through service records....speedo was changed early in Barth's life......seems to be about 50,000 actual miles now after trip.....great smooth power and mileage.....

Posts: 7 | Location: Calgary,Alberta,Canada...yahoo! | Member Since: 08-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve & Lori Cross:
quote:
down

Hi we are previous Barth owners looking to get back in another. As the last post was a while ago and you had interested parties at that time please let us know if it is still available we could fly down to MSP to check it out. Thanks Steve 403-542-1361 sbcross@telus.net

Steve email me at mnhunter@yahoo.com or check your email and call me after 6 and I should be able to talk to you.

Yes DBarth is still available...

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 849 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Skol,
I'm interested in your Awesome "Barth" MH
as you will notice my last Name is Barth and live in Eden prairie MN.I would love to look her over in the spring to purchase or rent this summer.

please give me a Call/text if Dbarth is still for sale.

Jeff Barth
763-286-7590

Posts: 2 | Location: minnesota | Member Since: 02-18-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Jeff. DBarth is still for sale. Minnesota winter is a hard time to look. It would look like everything is customized for you.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

posted Hide Post
yes, it Must be a sign to make DBarth part of my family.
I'm about an hour north of Waseca.
so, please give me a call when the spring weather is more suitable.

Jeff Barth
763-286-7590

Posts: 2 | Location: minnesota | Member Since: 02-18-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
This coach would be an excellent choice. Dana takes care of his "stuff".

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1681 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
DBarth is out of Old Man winters grasp. Back on safe ground. License tabs and insurance tomorrow and I will take her to work so she will be accessible for viewing. Of course I will not energize the water system. To many freezes to come. I will fire up the furnace and fridge after their winter nap.

Barth Quality and the integrity of the aluminum skin. I never did anything over winter except poke my head in every couple weeks just to take a look. No leaks or issues.

She is ready to take a new owner on an adventure!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth