Forums    Barth Coaches For Sale    1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,500 mnhunter@yahoo.com
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway Price reduced $19,500 mnhunter@yahoo.com
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I have had requests for pictures from multiple people which I texted (easy) I thought I would put them here. A secret I found is the middle of the night photobucket is a lot faster. I don't feel like I am banging my head against a cement wall. head bang If you get the pattern down Photobucket is not that bad and we get the pictures that are available to see in the future. Priceless.

Going back thru the old posts and seeing so many places the pics are gone because we didn't use our(Bills) photobucket accounts is disheartening at best. Here are the pics and I added to the original post also.

Back of DBarth and hitch setup. Storage bays, electrical and propane. Awnings Computer and now back to sleep Sleeping

Dana & Lynn
1996 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
Midnight Star

1994 34ft Side Entry Aristocrat Currently FOR SALE
Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
Banks PowerPack brings HP 268
PacBrake
ProSine 2.5 Watt Inverter/Charger
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
No motor, no tranny, no running water
Electric 110 and 12 volt intact and running
Still mobile as a toad with newer brakes, tires and lights
Has Original Fridgeking Air conditioner so far

Posts: 736 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I have been updating the initial posting as things have changed and been completed.

I put water in tank and flushed all pipes. Ready to go and GO.

It is going to be hard to see her go.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 736 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
cheers Dana, Thumbs Up You have done a fine job posting Computer your pictures for everyone to see. Would you like to be the new java photo posting teacher? cheers

Posts: 3373 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey, he's going to be pretty busy as the new president of the Mary Ray Society! You know, guest appearances, sponsorships, fan mail, newsletters, etc. (Just looking out for you, Dana) Thumbs Up

Kevin, I think you got elected to the lifetime photobucket liason post. ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3616 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
cheers Dana, Thumbs Up You have done a fine job posting Computer your pictures for everyone to see. Would you like to be the new java photo posting teacher? cheers

Don't tell anyone Hide I found the secret. Send them to Photobucket one at a time and do it in the middle of the night. Go to bed Sleeping if they have not showed up. If they don't show up right away,check later on your schudule.

Don't let the ads get you down Thumbs Down Violence

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Don't tell anyone Hide I found the secret. Send them to Photobucket one at a time and do it in the middle of the night. Go to bed Sleeping if they have not showed up. If they don't show up right away,check later on your schudule.

Don't let the ads get you down Thumbs Down Violence

Sleeping Your secret is good with me and our 4004 members. Some of which are pushing up daisies. May they rest in peace.
Photobucket may have hoodwinked us but it still cost less than what I tip the barista for coffee at the coffee shop.
Good luck with your sale Dana. Good luck to the frugal Barth purveyors that are searching for that special Barth. You may have found it. cheers
Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Don't snooze or you will looze it.Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Posts: 3373 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Does your Barth have a propane water heater or has it been updated to propane/electric?

Also does it have cruise control?

How much propane do you use when running the AC's off the generator.

Have the bumpers always been white or did someone paint over the aluminum finish. Asking because the paint appears worn or stained in the some of pictures.

Dana, still trying to find a solution.

Jim

Posts: 447 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Jim,
It is the original water heater. It is propane but it has an electric rod that is threaded into the drain hole. We have only used the propane very little. I have never run out of hot water. The rod is 110 and plugs in at the base of the bed.

Yes it has cruise. Not original. It works great. not sure of make without going thru the paperwork. It is the reason for one tail light being still normal and not LED. The cruise will not work if they are all LED. Everyone who has done the LED conversion has done something to keep their Cruise working. It was the easiest fix for me.

I have not ever paid attention to the propane usage while running. Most of the time we don't need to run the generator because I like running early and late because of less traffic. I know I don't fill often.

Bumpers good question. I never asked the PO why they were white and a little blotchy. That is one thing I was going to investigate at some point. I assume they are chrome underneath the paint. Not sure why they were painted. I don't believe I have seen another one with painted bumper. Didn't know if that went with the Aristocrat change??? Best answer I can give. I don't know.

Another thing I forgot about. If you look at posts by Mwrench on Pan hard bar and cracked frame. The PO had that same problem professionally repaired. It cost him over $8000+ dollars. The frame was reinforced and rewelded. He made sure to show me and the bill is with the paper work. It is now correct and the Panhard bar does its job correctly.

As I have stated I am being as transparent as possible I don't want any surprises. Good Questions!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Okay sweetened the pot a little with drive tires from 2015. Thanks Steve! They came to the GTG. Put on and took her out for her exercise run. It is really going to be hard to see her go but Lynn says she has too. The tires spent a year in a nice dark hanger in Michigan after Steve switched to bigger tires on his Monarch.

5.9 Cummins with Banks Power PAk 268 HP along with the Allison Six speed MD 3060 and all the updates. I am Surprised no one has made her theirs. Maybe Kenny was right and I priced her to low.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Question was raised at the Minnesnowta GTG. I thought every one knows I like to BS. Talking about The Barth with the wife even before we went to pick her up. It was The Barth, shortened to Da Barth (We are close to the Yoopers in Sconnie) then it turned to DBarth. Never intended to be D for Dana. Always brought to mind Da Bulls, Da Bears and Da Barth...... Most of you may have seen that skit by the super Fans a half a century ago. Thus DBarth!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Continues to be interest in DBarth. So far some have dropped out because of health, some for distance and some want to steal her. Had one who's fiance said no. I told him maybe he needed a new fiance. ( I was kidding, or was I?) Most believe with the current market the price is right.

I had one that literally gave me the opportunity to donate DBarth to him because he had fallen on hard times. I was going to set him up with my Ocean front property in Arizona Violence There is a a sucker born every second but I don't believe that is me.

If you know anyone looking please steer them my way. Been gone to Chicago for work. Glad to be home. Might take some pictures of some current small projects. Can't let Steve have all the PB BULL fun.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Your coach is a gem. A true driveaway with lots of new stuff. I am surprised it isn't gone by now.

We see a lot of coaches come and go but yours is surely above average and I think it is priced fairly. I suspect your remote location may keep you out of the mainstream market.

Hang in there, it will be a keeper for someone soon! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3616 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Well snow is imminent here in Minnesnowta....

Sooner than anyone here would like to believe.

The addition of newer tires didn't spur anyone's commitment. I am paying insurance on her yet and taking her out for regular exercise. My new to me Monarch is getting jealous. It would be like having the Exwife living in the basement. The new Wife would want her gone.

Lynn my real wife has been patient but it will be a bit cramped in the yard once we need to move snow.

I believe I am appropriately price for the Market conditions. It's Lynn's Birthday today and in an effort to make her HAPPIER!

She is worth Much more but I am lowering the price to $19,500 to try and move her to a new owner to help her make some more great memories. I will honestly have a hard time seeing her go....

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Dana that is a STEAL for your coach. I am surprised and disappointed it hasn't sold yet. This is the best deal I have seen on a coach in years. Good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
There are several nice turnkey Barth coaches for sale presently. Buyers, and wanna be campers, quit trying to beat up the sellers and make your move. I have seen stick and staple boxes sell for more.