Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Aristocrat/Breakaway $21,000
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the endorsements Steve and Kenny!

I am trying to be absolutely transparent with everything. I don't want someone making the trip to find somethings not as stated. I am probably going to finish the shower trim tonight or tomorrow and will remove that from the description. (Supposed to be raining)

I currently have 2 very interested people trying to straighten out some issues on their end to purchase. Main Sticking point has been location/Distance. First person to get me cash in hand will be DBarths new owners. They have both said that if someone beats them to her that means it is not meant to be.

When I went and looked at Black Beauty I had a 20 Benjamin's in Morris's hands before I left to seal the deal. Confirmation I would not be backing out. Cashiers Check for the rest came on the Day I picked her up. Signed a bill of sale that said I assumed all liability and there was no warranty. This is what I would expect also in these times.

I hope everyone has been happy with the answers to their questions. Don't be afraid to ask anything. (I do not know the winning Powerball or Megamillions numbers for any upcoming drawings) Click

Dana & Lynn
1996 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
Midnight Star

1994 34ft Side Entry Aristocrat
Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
Banks PowerPack brings HP 268
PacBrake
ProSine 2.5 Watt Inverter/Charger
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
No motor, no tranny, no running water
Electric 110 and 12 volt intact and running
Still mobile as a toad with newer brakes, tires and lights
Has Original Fridgeking Air conditioner so far

Posts: 682 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I have had requests for pictures from multiple people which I texted (easy) I thought I would put them here. A secret I found is the middle of the night photobucket is a lot faster. I don't feel like I am banging my head against a cement wall. head bang If you get the pattern down Photobucket is not that bad and we get the pictures that are available to see in the future. Priceless.

Going back thru the old posts and seeing so many places the pics are gone because we didn't use our(Bills) photobucket accounts is disheartening at best. Here are the pics and I added to the original post also.

Back of DBarth and hitch setup. Storage bays, electrical and propane. Awnings Computer and now back to sleep Sleeping

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 682 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
I have been updating the initial posting as things have changed and been completed. Some of the things the past few days.
Serviced Engine Oil and Filter

Serviced Generator Oil and filter

Rained today so
Finished Shower interior of the sky light. (also have removable clothes rod for hanging rainwear or towels when wet)

I put water in tank and flushed all pipes. Ready to go and GO.

It is going to be hard to see her go.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
cheers Dana, Thumbs Up You have done a fine job posting Computer your pictures for everyone to see. Would you like to be the new java photo posting teacher? cheers

Posts: 3139 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey, he's going to be pretty busy as the new president of the Mary Ray Society! You know, guest appearances, sponsorships, fan mail, newsletters, etc. (Just looking out for you, Dana) Thumbs Up

Kevin, I think you got elected to the lifetime photobucket liason post. ROTFLMAO

8607-3346-33TFPOB-----9708-M0037-37MM-01
86 Regal SE 33 Tag axle--"98" Monarch 37
Chev P3(7) 454TBI--------Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
400 hp fuel injected-------Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 3466 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
cheers Dana, Thumbs Up You have done a fine job posting Computer your pictures for everyone to see. Would you like to be the new java photo posting teacher? cheers

Don't tell anyone Hide I found the secret. Send them to Photobucket one at a time and do it in the middle of the night. Go to bed Sleeping if they have not showed up. If they don't show up right away,check later on your schudule.

Don't let the ads get you down Thumbs Down Violence

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Midnight Star

Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
PacBrake
Build Number#3895

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Don't tell anyone Hide I found the secret. Send them to Photobucket one at a time and do it in the middle of the night. Go to bed Sleeping if they have not showed up. If they don't show up right away,check later on your schudule.

Don't let the ads get you down Thumbs Down Violence

Sleeping Your secret is good with me and our 4004 members. Some of which are pushing up daisies. May they rest in peace.
Photobucket may have hoodwinked us but it still cost less than what I tip the barista for coffee at the coffee shop.
Good luck with your sale Dana. Good luck to the frugal Barth purveyors that are searching for that special Barth. You may have found it. cheers
Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Don't snooze or you will looze it.Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Posts: 3139 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post