Forums    Barth Coaches For Sale    1992 Barth Regal 25 Ft.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1992 Barth Regal 25 Ft.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1992 Barth Regal 25 ft. P30 454 Fuel Injected w/overdrive
4000 watt Onan generator, Backup camera, reciever hitch
electric brake controller, 56727 miles, cruise control,
cb radio, 2 tvs,cd player, surround sound,updated am/fm/cd.

I recently purchased this Barth from Chico on this forum.
Recent health issues require that I pass this on.
This is a beautiful small RV in excellent condition ready to drive away. After purchase I drove this unit 2 1/2 hours home
trouble free running the generator and overhead AC.
All new matching upholstery couch, 2 swivel chairs, drivers, and passenger seat. Laminate floor throughout, AC and Refrig
have been updated.

I had all exterior lighting repaired/replaced as required to
pass Texas inspection current licensed until 12/20.
Tires have excellent tread but are older.

I have little experience with this motorhome but confident it will serve the next owner well.
phone: 830-494-2946 email: campcook54@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Gonzales Texas | Member Since: 12-17-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Hi Sam,
Could you post pictures or send to me directly?
Also what is the asking price?
Thanks

Posts: 138 | Location: New Bedford, Mass. | Member Since: 07-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would forward information on how to contact you I will be happy to.

Posts: 6 | Location: Gonzales Texas | Member Since: 12-17-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Just sent you a private message with my info...

Posts: 138 | Location: New Bedford, Mass. | Member Since: 07-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone my friend & I are interested in this 1992 25 footer in Gonzales & have been waiting for the members to weigh in on the merits of this un it but so far have not heard much.This is Chico s old coach can anyone give me a heads up on this or is anyone nearby to take a look for me ,it is a very long way from Cedar Key Fl. Mr Miller has had a mechanical safety done on this coach can anyone tell me how comprehensive this procedure might be by the department of transport in Texas? Thanking everyone for their help Baby Barth

Posts: 73 | Location: fenelon falls ont. | Member Since: 06-27-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I am not familiar with this particular coach but I can tell you that the fuel injection is a big advantage over the previous carburetors. I converted my 86 Regal to fuel injection and it ran better and had better gas mileage.

Another plus is the overdrive transmission. The 454 has marginal torque for the larger heavier coaches and can't pull the coach in overdrive without lugging down. Unfortunately this means the engine is spinning about 3000 rpm at 60 mph. With the smaller coaches the engine can pull them easier and overdrive would be a good feature, better mpg and lower revs.

The odometer miles are also in your favor. The 454 should be good for at least 100k miles.

From the sound of it, the coach has been maintained in good running condition. Be careful of older tires. Blowouts are not only dangerous but can cause major damage to the wheel wells when they let go. Opinions vary on tire life but even with good tread I would not run anything over 10 years old.

Hopefully you can find someone who is familiar with the coach or can inspect it for you.

Final note: there is no mention of floor plan. The shorter coaches may not have fixed beds, many just have fold out couches. Perhaps no problem for you but it could be a nuisance to fold up every day.

Overall, sounds like a nice coach. At 25 ft it will be easy to drive and park. Good luck!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 4079 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As an update on the floor plan of this 25 ft. Regal
Mid entry two swivel/recline chairs with pullout table
Passenger side. Directly across is couch that makes a small
bed. Driver and passenger seats upfront with doghouse in between. Mid kitchen stove top convection microwave on drivers side. Refrigerator and storage cabinets passenger side. Next is toilet, lavatory, and shower driver side.
Short queen bed on passenger side, this unit has three hanging closets w/ auto lights and overhead storage bins
all around the ceiling/ walls. There is a table top stored
In one of the closets that can be used in front of couch.
I believe this to be a very functional layout designed for
A couple or single traveler. I have had families of five or
more trying to figure out how to make it work. Folks these
are wonderful RV's but not for everyone. I hope this will answer some of the inquiries that I have received.
I am very encouraged in the interest shown in the Barth.

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a very nice floorplan! Queen bed is a plus! I was not able to find a Barth floorplan brochure for this one.

Could you give us the Data Tag Number? It is usually found on a sticker near the driver seat. It will help to find it in our archives.

I found one exterior photo of the coach here:

http://www.barthmobile.com/eve...133984397#3133984397

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Posts: 4079 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have located the data tag for my Barth how can I get it listed on this site?

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
If you can take a picture of it, you can forward the photo to me at: svanwesten2@yahoo.com

I will get it through PhotoBucket, post it here and put it into our archives. Thanks!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

posted Hide Post
did i miss the price?

Posts: 2 | Location: Collierville TN | Member Since: 01-28-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sam Miller:
phone: 830-494-2946 email: campcook54@gmail.com

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

posted Hide Post
Steve I have emailed my data tag to the email address that
you listed and it comes back as mail delivery failure.

Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Got it now. Sent to PhotoBucket. Here we go. Thanks.

This one was in our Data Tag listing, as previously owned by "Bob and Yvonne" I will see if I can find a floorplan 1A diagram on it.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 300 hp

Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
Pictures would be helpful. Paint condition? Was it stored indoors?
I'm looking for a weekend coach.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 197 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post