Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1982 28' Barth Euro Motorcoach
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1982 28' Barth Motorcoach on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis, 454 engine with Turbo 475 automatic. Runs and drives well. In good shape, new refrigerator, all new gaskets/seals in motor and transmission and lots of other new parts. Older custom paint job. Ready to use, or great restoration project for someone who appreciates the classic motor home. Sleeps 4, 5 if you use a small blow-up mattress. Everything works. Asking $7,500 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a 5th Wheel toy hauler. Being sold as-is, no refunds or returns. Please do not PM me, I very rarely come on to the site to check, call or text 608-228-3999, or email szimm74@yahoo.com Data Tag 2839

Wait for images to load.

Direct Link to image folder "Click Here"

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rusty Empire
posted Hide Post
Hello
Is your 82 Barth still for sale?
Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: The Great White North (aka Canada) | Member Since: 02-25-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello
Is your 82 Barth still for sale?
Thanks!

Hello,

I apologize for not seeing your reply until now, I do not go onto this site very often. I do still have it. We decided not to sell it last summer so we could use it for Sturgis last year. I have replaced the refrigerator now. I have to replace the rear main oil seal and it will be ready to sell if you are still interested.

Posts: 5 | Location: Albany, Wisconsin | Member Since: 11-01-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Duane88, Do I see you with dueling Glass nose Barthmobiles in the future? Oops I forgot your still shoveling SNOW.

Posts: 3281 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/17
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Duane88, Do I see you with dueling Glass nose Barthmobiles in the future? Oops I forgot your still shoveling SNOW.

Yes the snow is a pain in the behind!!

That sure is a beauty, seems to be a lot of Glassnose units for sale. I do really think the paint job on this one is cool but a bit gaudy for my taste.

I really find the outside access storage under the bed to be a great idea.

I also think the single darker in this case red color over the entire front of the coach gives it a sexy look!!!

Good luck selling this beauty!!!

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
Picture by Kevin

Posts: 579 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Duane88. Hopefully I can find somebody that will appreciate her.

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://madison.craigslist.org...oach/6607253651.html

1982 Barth Motorcoach on a Chevrolet P30 Chassis, 454 engine with Turbo 475 automatic. Runs and drives well. In good shape, all new seals/gaskets in motor and transmission and new refrigerator and other new parts. Older custom paint job. Ready to use, or great restoration project for someone who appreciates the classic Motorcoach. Sleeps 4, 5 with a small blow-up mattress. Asking $8,000 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a toy hauler. Being sold as-is, no refunds or returns.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!
www.amway.ca/dougsmiley

Posts: 2277 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://madison.craigslist.org...oach/6645337136.html

... Asking $7,800 or reasonable offer/possible trade for a 5th wheel toy hauler. Being sold as-is, no refunds or returns.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!
www.amway.ca/dougsmiley

Posts: 2277 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post