Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RARE 1976 Barth class C for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
After much consideration and with a heavy heart, I must sadly part with my Barth. Financial difficulties have led me to the decision to list my one of a kind camper. message me if interested. email is preferred contact method. my email is jeremy.schmidt8420@gmail.com

1976 22 ft class C Chevy g30 van with a 350CID v8. camper has under 60000 original miles. I'm strapped for cash so I am selling far below market value. hoping to get what I put into it. exterior / engine is all original. cab Is all original. updated to pvc plumbing, new sewer, new carpet and renovated interior. email me for pics and pricing.

Posts: 9 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 07-29-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
I did a little research this morning for you Jeremy for our members.
This Gentleman is selling the coach behind him.

Here is the Data Tag information.

This Barth is sure to get you some CA$H

Thank you for offering it to our members Jeremy! Thumbs Up

Posts: 3469 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3469 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post