Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1994 Barth Regency For Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1994 Barth Monarch for sale
It may be a Monarch, I don't know. It is a Spartan Chassis. 22.5 tires. Nice looking coach, It looks like a newer design and paint scheme.
31 foot, Cummins 5.9 Turbo 44,000 miles
Runs super, plenty of power, dash/heat air work, central ac/heat.
Asking $17,000 negotiable
Have many pics but don't know how to post those.
Coach is in good condition.
Selling due to my age and health.
The coach is in Charlottesville, VA
I can be reached at bill.cosselmon@gmail.com and am able to email pictures.

Posts: 1 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Member Since: 06-27-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bill I'm trying to reach you I tryed to E-mail you at bill.cosselmon@gmail.com but not getting threw.??? Going to try again .could you e-mail some pictures of the inside and the out side please my e-mail is lgbjr@aol.com I'm very interested Thanks Please include a phone # so i can call you. Thanks Les

Posts: 6 | Location: massachusetts | Member Since: 04-20-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post