Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth 1978 21’ Motorcoach
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Chevy 350 motor. Has been sitting for a couple years in an undercover storage unit. In excellent condition on the outside but needs work done on the interior and to get running smoothly again.

Posts: 8 | Location: Washington | Member Since: 05-09-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/17
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
An undercover storage unit!!! Does it work for the CIA or perhaps M6 or just a local police department.

Seriously more info would be great!

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint
I am in the middle of the picture

Posts: 438 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ahouse:
Chevy 350 motor. Has been sitting for a couple years in an undercover storage unit. In excellent condition on the outside but needs work done on the interior and to get running smoothly again.
Thank you for posting your Barth for sale here.

Please post a picture of your data tag information and your contact information. as well.

Posts: 3072 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
An undercover storage unit!!! Does it work for the CIA or perhaps M6 or just a local police department.

Seriously more info would be great!

Duane, thanks for the input. If you or any other member feel this is in violation of our Terms of Service on listing a Barth for sale, please use the exclamation point at the right of your eraser in the lower right hand corner of the post. We appreciate your input.

Posts: 3072 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have multiple pictures but can’t figure out how to post on here?

Posts: 8 | Location: Washington | Member Since: 05-09-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin is the man to help you with posting data..he would sure like your data tag on a pic too..Can't wait to see the unit.

454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint

Posts: 438 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://seattle.craigslist.org...home/6476490883.html

I put this on here so you can view pictures.

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Geez!!! She is a little beauty!

454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint

posted Hide Post
What do these usually sell for?

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
All I can tell you is a year ago I bought a 1982 25 footer for $2000 that had not been run in a couple of years. I would clean it up and get it road ready if I were selling it.

454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Is this the caint get nomo windshield?

Part 1: How do you fold a fitted sheet?
Part 2: Where do you look for socks if you don't have a fitted sheet in the dryer?

Posts: 775 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
Is this the caint get nomo windshield?

The can't get windshields are earlier. Much smaller/less deep. I plan on removing and replacing the ones on CampBarth (72) with aluminum and insulation at some point so someone can have windshields on their yet self powered mobile Barth. Mine is now the largest toad I know of.

Dana & Lynn
1994 34ft Side Entry Aristocrat
Christened - DBarth
Spartan Chassis
6BTA 5.9L 230hp Cummins
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
15040S Eaton rear
Banks PowerPack brings HP 268
PacBrake
ProSine 2.5 Watt Inverter/Charger
245 watts solar panels
Blue Sky 3000i

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth
No motor, no tranny, no running water
Electric 110 and 12 volt intact and running
Still mobile as a toad with newer brakes, tires and lights
Has Original Fridgeking Air conditioner so far

Posts: 647 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ahouse:
I have multiple pictures but can’t figure out how to post on here?
We still do not have a phone number. We do require valid contact information.

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
Now that's a real Barth. Beautiful machine.

Ralph Glover
1976 27' Barth
P-30 454
1998 Tracker Toad

Posts: 189 | Location: LaFontaine, IN,USA | Member Since: 07-03-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post