Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barths for sale us texas
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I live in North Texas ( justNorth of Dallas) and would like to purchase a Barth. I have been studying them for a wile and am acquainted with their virtues. Does anyone within driving range of Dallas have one for sale?
Thanks
Dowoplover

Posts: 2 | Location: Texas | Member Since: 12-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
HERE is one depending on what your looking for. should be close enough for you to take a look at.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew
posted Hide Post
I found two different barths for sale in your area, but both of them would need serious work, as in one of them has been parked more than 25 years, and it is the nicer of the two.

8411316331FP1
1985 Barth 31 foot
454 Chevy

Posts: 65 | Location: oklahoma | Member Since: 11-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
We are considering selling our 1992 Breakaway. 33' with a Cummins diesel engine. 123,000 miles. I would not hesitate to get in it and drive to NYC. Just getting old, us not the coach. We are in NM about 600 miles from Denison. Send me your email and I will send you a detailed file and pics.

dgcantrade@gmail.com

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well!!" Cummings Law

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd62
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Have you bought a Barth yet?
I have a 1988 Regency 40ft, we are starting to advertise to sell.
Take care
Todd

Posts: 4 | Location: Princeton, TX  | Member Since: 07-15-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post