Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1984 Barth 30' RV Command Center
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hi everyone ! well, I bought this beautiful RV one year ago and I did a lot of works with it. Thank this forum!!!
But now, I have to sell itFrowner
https://losangeles.craigslist....0-rv/6840139092.html

Posts: 8 | Location: california | Member Since: 04-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
1984 Barth 30' RV Command Center - $9999

see pics

1984 Barth 30' RV Command Center
Driving smooth, Central AC working perfect. Onan Generator in good condition ( fresh synthetic oil, filter, spark plugs), no any leaks!

It was Set-Up As Security Vehicle.
California Highway Patrol Command Center.
"Barths are uniquely constructed using jet aircraft construction techniques
with lightweight and durable All-aluminum frame and sheet-work."

454 gasoline engine,8 cylinders, 7.4 liters with auto trans
Two Back-Up Camera
Tow Package
Power, heated side mirrors
8R19.5 Tires
Onan Commercial 6500 Watts Gasoline Generator (1338 hours)
Central AC and heater (new capacitors)
Five AGM battery's
3000 Watts power inverter DC 12V to AC 110V, 60hz
odometer: 65653
title status: Clean

I've got this RV from my friends year ago. They already removed all interior, old plumbing staff, waters tanks... This bus has 2004 engine with low miles.
What I have done:
Removed and rebuilded all old wires, circuit breakers, relay....
New:
Turn signal switch
Turn signal relay
Trailer Marker LED Light
I also installed 20 smd panels to tail lights (very bright now)
Five AGM battery's with new terminals
3000 Watts power inverter DC 12V to AC 110V, 60hz
Blue Sea Systems HD-Series Heavy Duty On-Off Battery Switches
Digital LED 0-8000RPM Tachometer
NEW Starter Solenoid Switch 12 Volt 3 Terminal Heavy Duty

Engine has now:
Cold Air Intake
Holley Street Dominator Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 750 cfm Performer Carburetors with electric choke
Aluminum Racing Distributor
Spark plugs and new wires + Spark Plug Heat Shield Set
ACDelco 40963 GM Original Equipment Mechanical Fuel Pump
Alternator
High-torque gear reduction Starter + Heat Shield Barrier Blanket
Water Pump
Fan clutch
Safety Release Radiator Cap + new expansion tank
Fail-Safe thermostat + aluminium housing
Big Block Long Tube Exhaust Manifolds + I wrapped it with Fiberglass Heat Shield Tape
Flexplate + Chrome TH400 TRANS DUST COVER SHIELD
Castrol synthetic oil

Transmission:
New oil & filter
TH400 Turbo 400 42 Tooth Driven Gear W/ Speedometer O-Ring Seal
Modulator

Chassis:
Front and rear Suspension Shock Set
Steering Damper
Fresh grease in chassis and drive shaft
Brakes fluid

And I have a some parts:

New 25 Row AN-10AN Transmission Oil Cooler Kit+7" Cooling Fan
New engine mounts
New Valve Cover Gasket
New Steer Safe Units (500$)
Used big electric fan for engine radiator
and old AC parts: AC pump with bracket, hoses, radiator.
I take it out, because it's for R12, but R12 illegal in California
Old isolation from body was removed,
and I used Two Component Foam Kit for isolated all inside. (over 1200$ only materials)

818-538-0631.

https://losangeles.craigslist....0-rv/6840139092.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8 | Location: california | Member Since: 04-23-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vitalli, PLEASE tell us more about your sale. Thank you in advance for your input.
Your Barth is a one of a kind conversion that we have not experienced many of here. CHEERS!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Vitalli, PLEASE tell us more about your sale. Thank you in advance for your input.
Your Barth is a one of a kind conversion that we have not experienced many of here. CHEERS!

Thanks Smiler
Feel free to call me. My english not good for writing everything what I did with this bus...

posted Hide Post
I will call, Thanks for the invitation. Would you mind if the photos of your conversion were featured here also?
Cheers

Kevin

posted Hide Post
quote:
I will call, Thanks for the invitation. Would you mind if the photos of your conversion were featured here also?
Cheers

Kevin

Sure, no problem Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Cheers

Kevin

Can you text me your phone #, and I'll call you back

posted Hide Post
I called you a few times on the number listed above. Your phone does not ring just goes to voice mail. I guessed you were busy or not in cell tower range. My number would begin with the 330 on your missed call list. I hope to chat with you sometime this week.
It is 10:40 here now so I am going to sleep.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I called you a few times on the number listed above. Your phone does not ring just goes to voice mail. I guessed you were busy or not in cell tower range. My number would begin with the 330 on your missed call list. I hope to chat with you sometime this week.
It is 10:40 here now so I am going to sleep.

I don't know what went wrong with my phone? I've got your voice message, but I don't have your phone # . Text me message to my phone

posted Hide Post
After a brief conversation with Vitalii, I found out that Vitalii has performed most of the mechanical work to his engine and transmission. Vitalii is a mechanic by trade. The Barth is insulated. There is no plumbing yet in the command center conversion. If anyone would like to speak with Vitalii personally, please call 818-538-0631.

posted Hide Post
quote:

In order to clarify things Vitalii, purchased this a year and a half ago from his friend who purchased the command center Barth on November 19, 2011. It is for sale by Vitalii now!.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vitalii:
Sure, no problem Smiler

I finally got a

around to it Computer

posted Hide Post
7500$ obo, completely free Smiler