Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1985 Barth Regency 35’
 Login now/Join our community

posted
1985 Barth Regency 35’ with only 31,480 miles. You read that correctly - 31,480 original miles. The 8.2 Liter Turbo Detroit diesel is almost broken in. Allison automatic transmission, Kohler 10K generator, and 22” Alcoa aluminum wheels. This unit has always been parked inside a climate controlled garage. Rear bedroom is convertible from 1 queen bed to 2 single beds.
Please direct your inquiries to kcopple@cvkcorp.com If you would like to email me your phone number I would be happy to contact you personally.

Posts: 1 | Location: Midwest | Member Since: 03-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/16
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
I asked KC for a data tag and he has not forwarded it yet. During several attempts to call him back I cannot connect with him. If anyone else here has any luck please let our members know.

Posts: 2407 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/16
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Here is some other information I have about this seller if someone wants to contact the seller.
CVK Corporation. 3725 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA. 50312 US. Phone: 515-279-2020; Website: Visit our website; Email: vcopple@cvkcorp.com ...

Posts: 2407 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
posted Hide Post
Just wondering is the DD 8.2 as problematic as it seems. Several people have suggested they were best suited as boat anchors. The idea of a regency is great however if it needs a new engine that would effect the price.
Thanks
Wayne

Posts: 201 | Location: South Daytona Fl | Member Since: 07-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post