Forums    Star Gazing & Other Non Automotive Hobbies    My New Country EP Release
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

My New Country EP Release
 Login now/Join our community

posted
As a Barth full timer I would be remiss if I did not share the news of my new country EP release with other Barth owners:

[URL=www.jackbrandmusic.net]

Violence

Jack Brand
1988 31 ft Barth Regal
Ford 460
John Deere Chassis

Posts: 140 | Location: Los Angeles, California | Member Since: 09-03-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
www.jackbrandmusic.net

>>> http://jbandthebcriders.homestead.com/shows.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Our founder Dave also plays in a country band. Thanks for sharing and I hope the Barth folks support your musical endeavors. Music has been a large part of many past get togethers and hopefully will be in the future.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan,
Thanks for your reply!!
I had no idea Dave played in a country band.
It is great to have so much in common with the Barth Community. Perhaps I will be able to attend one of your get togethers in the future.
Cheers!
Jack

Jack Brand
1988 31 ft Barth Regal
Ford 460
John Deere Chassis

Posts: 140 | Location: Los Angeles, California | Member Since: 09-03-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Lou is also a talented keyboard musician; Stinky Daddy's two kids are also very good (strings).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Aw shucks, Captain.Roll Eyes

Actually, this post can't continue without mentioning Kenny Jorgensen and also Doorman and his crew, who lit up the GTG we did in Custer’s Gulch Campground two years ago.

Someday we shall all meet and twist some more tunes.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someday indeed gentlemen, please keep us in the loop. I'd love to attend one of these get togethers. And let this post continue!

Jack Brand
1988 31 ft Barth Regal
Ford 460
John Deere Chassis

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Broken digits shelved my budding mandolin playing, but I AM The World's Greatest Living White Hambone Artiste...

I still have my Italian pickle-barrel mandolin, c.1865.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
On the topic of Barth players, let's not forget Kenny Jorgensen.

Brandman, I like your original stuff.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd sure love to see a pic of that Italian pickle-barrel mandolin Captain!

Thanks Bill, I didn't writ-em but I can sure pick-em !

Jack Brand
1988 31 ft Barth Regal
Ford 460
John Deere Chassis

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd sure love to see a pic of that Italian pickle-barrel mandolin Captain!

It's currently in storage in GA...

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke