Tools
Reply To This Topic

Going to a Rock Concert
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Knowing how we all try to hide our real ages in discussions around here, a rock concert could mean anything from Sonny and Cher to Stupidjunx, [made that one up but you know what I mean]. Anyhow, Suzie and I have prime seats to Roger Waters next Saturday. It's only the second show of this tour, in Tampa, and if anyone is a Pink Floyd fan I'll let you know how it went.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Well we went, and we were absolutely blown away by Roger and Co., but he is very "opinionated" in his political and religious views and I'm not getting in to that on this forum, so I'll just say if you like Pink Floyd and Roger Waters, and you can stand an opinion other than the religious right, by all means go and see this incredible show.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post