Playoff Time
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Flyers lose ANOTHER at home

Last chance tomorrow. AWAY yet! Oh woe!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Lightning win bigtime today, but that doesn't mean much. Got that box of oranges ready to ship to Bob,[not a big one, it's the end of the season, but you'll enjoy them]. If we pull it off, I'm sending them to you anyway, just for putting up such a good fight.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Bruins just scored in double OT to take a 3 game to 2 lead against the Habs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtics teaching NY a lesson in BBall!!

Red Sox showing life!

Patriots organizing their onslaught...

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Flyers come back AGAIN, this time to WIN game 6 in Buffalo in overtime to force game 7 in Philly tomorrow night. I will NOT be going to that game so maybe they have a chance to win the series... Roll Eyes

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Win or lose, what a great Hockey and BB year!!

On the flip side, does anyone else Hate the NASCAR two car train on the super speedways? I'm wondering if NASCAR hasn't secretly outlawed more than a two car link up. Nobody seems to even try it, even if they're hung out. What the heck is going on? I'm open to a conspiracy theory on this one.

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Corey, I was there at the birth of this monster so I'll give you my observations. Last year at the fall race at Dega they did away with the wing and gave back the spoiler, the plate was opened a few hundredths and it was supposed to put it back into the drivers hands. During practices it was obvious something was different, the trains were gone, but running alone was going backwards. A couple guys tried the 2 by thing but nobody knew how it would work in race conditions. Once the race got under way and things settled down, some of the guys started trying the 2 by. It was obvious they were so much faster than the pack that this was the only way to go. By the end of the race nobody could do anything if they weren't in a 2 by, so that's what they did. Last week's Dega race had 88 lead changes at the line, of 188 laps, and the winning margin was .002 seconds, one of the most exciting finishes ever. NASCAR didn't invent the 2 by, the drivers did, because that's how they figured out how to go fast. The reason they don't go 3 is it doesn't work. If 3 or 4 worked, that's what they would be doing. Until the rules change, which I hope they don't, this will be the way racing is at Daytona and Dega. Hey, it's only 4 races a year, there's still 32 others if you don't like these.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
one of the most exciting finishes ever. NASCAR didn't invent the 2 by, the drivers did, because that's how they figured out how to go fast

I guess slip streaming, drafting, is a thing of the past at high speed(restricter) tracks.
I liked it and I think Danny nailed it.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Back to Hockey....
FLYERS WIN GAME 7, 5-2, AT HOME ROTFLMAO!!! Onto the next round of playoffs. Waiting to see what comes out of the two other game 7's in the east tonight Shields Up. That will tell us our next opponent. We would like Pittsburgh ( Sorry Danny) but for that to happen Montreal has to beat Boston. I'm sure Washington would like to face Montreal again this year to pay them back for last year. And I do not know if Pittsburgh has what it takes to beat Tampa tonight. My guess for the next round hmm, Tampa plays Washington and Philly will see Boston. And Boston will have revenge on their minds also head bang........

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
FLYERS WIN GAME 7, 5-2, AT HOME !!! Onto the next round of playoffs.

quote:
FLYERS WIN GAME 7, 5-2, AT HOME !!! Onto the next round of playoffs.

GO FLYERS!

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Final game for Lightning or Penguins tonight. Been a great battle, and should be a war tonight.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
This is it , final match for the Pens and Lightning . hopefully, the Pens will do better than the last 2 matches . they got there A## whooped deadhorse last 2 . Gonna be a WAR like Danny Z says .
Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
next round could be left and right sides of the Keystone State

posted Hide Post
OMG!! I repeat O...M...G...!!!!!

Bruins take it in OT game 7!!!!! This is the third OT they've won against Montreal in this series.

GOM!!! MG!! OG!!

posted Hide Post
Tampa Bay Lightening take their game 7 against Pittsburgh.Two great games tonight, four great teams. Too bad two had to go home.

With the exception of the cocky rookie Subban of the Habs who made an idiot out of himself mocking the Boston fans, the games were played with dignity all around. The best goal keeping I've seen in years.

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
What a battle! We have the best goalie in the game. Yee haw!!!

79 Barth Classic