Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Full Moon Today
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Rusty, I am sure you are aware Full moon and the First day of Summer converge today. This does not happen often. What do you and/or your fellow astrologists have to say about the converging event?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I think they call it a "strawberry moon." I'm not sure why but I did not look it up. There's a "blue moon" and a few others.

It will be a long day in any case!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
The last time this event, summer soltice and full moon occured same day, was in 1948. indeed rare event but very beautiful.

It is a full moon, which occurs in June, named by early Native American tribes. It is a full moon like any other, but marks the beginning of the strawberry season. The two events coincide once every 70 years. 

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2176 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post