Forums    Star Gazing & Other Non Automotive Hobbies    What has happened to SETI and Why?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

What has happened to SETI and Why?
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 39 | Location: USA | Member Since: 04-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
WHAT THE .... ?? !!!!!!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
SETI is still alive and well. Now, (in other news) if ETI is physically encountered, the UN is there.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup - and the "Extraterrestrial Exposure Law" was removed by NASA from the Code of Federal Regulations in 1991, which would have required you and I to submit to a quarantine or face fine/imprisonment for consorting with ET's.

http://www.snopes.com/legal/et.asp

Posts: 39 | Location: USA | Member Since: 04-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Now, (in other news) if ETI is physically encountered, the UN is there.

We're doomed!

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
were food to many animals even down here.!!!!!Doug

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 09-26-2010 11:46 PM Hide Post
Yup - and the "Extraterrestrial Exposure Law" was removed by NASA from the Code of Federal Regulations in 1991, which would have required you and I to submit to a quarantine or face fine/imprisonment for consorting with ET's.

were doomed

DougZ
Posted 09-27-2010 05:23 AM Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Now, (in other news) if ETI is physically encountered, the UN is there.

sell the crapper Ma! they got our ___!

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post