Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

engines for sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hope this is allowed
anyway a barth member . i am in the buying and selling business . i just purchased two 6 cylinder diesels engines and maybe someone would want one for their barth . i do not know if these ever caME in a barth but they are similar size t o what would be used in one of the larger barths .

they are
CAT 3126
JOHN DEER 4045 H

both engines are low use engines run in an engineering lab of a Fortune 1000 company's test lab .
they were used to produce exaust gas for testing equipment this company made exaust systems . o2 sensors , computers , and the like . they were never run under load . ALWAYS RUN IN A AIR CONDITION BUILDING ON A TEST STAND WITH VERY EXPENSIVE ENGINEERS OVERLOOKING THEM . i have lots more info pictures etc etc . these would be far cheaper than than a rebuild or a remanufactured or new engine engine from CAT . CALL ME IF YOU LIKE

Posts: 18 | Location: Royal Oak, Michigan | Member Since: 06-14-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post