Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Dash switch that blinks marker lights
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
The dash switch for the clearance lights passes a lot of power for the clearance lights. My markers are not working because the blink clearance lights switch burned up.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I will look for the switches I removed and let you know. Did this switch have the lighted background and lettering on it?

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Check this one:http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031OVARY/ref=asc_df_B0031OVARY2337320?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealt5041-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B0031OVARY, and then if you needothers call Mouser Electronics Inc. with dimensions and function and if it exists they have it. www.mouser.com
I found that if I can get a new switch I get new technology (better alloys in the actual connectors inside the switch and better housings.) I try never to use old technology unless I just can't find a replacement. Mouser has had every switch I needed for my revised dash and the convenience switches throughout the coach.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post