Forums    Swap Meet Central    Have a damaged 1973 for sale in PA.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Have a damaged 1973 for sale in PA.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello all,
I am hoping this 1973 Barth complete or parts can find it's way to someone who needs them. Please see the Craig's list posting for details.
1973 Barth Motorhome (Schafferstown, PA)
My buddy had a front tire blow out and damaged the right front corner. Too costly to repair, but would like to get parts into someone's hands that will put them to good use.
Ask me any questions
quote:
We have a damaged 1973 Bart Motor home for sale. It has a 4 bolt main 350 Chevy with automatic transmission. It is built on a 1 Ton Chevy chassis. It has quite a bit of aluminum that could be used to repair another unit. We could also part out if only certain items are needed. It was a great unit until a blown right front tire started the damage we have today. These units were top of the line in their day. It has a scrap PA title. New refrigerator, new RV commode all these items are for sale. Please contact me with your wants and we will see if we can work something out.
Contact Don at xxx-xxx-xxxx Mike xxx-xxx-xxxx
Moved here for better exposure - Rusty

Posts: 2 | Location: South Eastern PA | Member Since: 07-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hey Don... we met in DC. I'm sorry to hear that your Barth is not doing well.

Would you mind taking a picture of that data tag for our files? The one that has this info.

7304 1299 MC19
4/9/73
CPY373V306135

See, I still have those pictures you gave me when we met.

Could you tell me more about what happened and how bad the Barth is? Maybe snap a picture of the damage too.

my email is bill_ny@barthmobile.com

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
From the pics it sure looks repairable. What is the price of it whole, as is?

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello All,
I wanted to report the damaged unit is now sold. A couple young guys bought it and are going to repair it. So the good news is this unit will live again and we are glad of that.
Thanks to the calls and well wishes.
Mike

Posts: 2 | Location: South Eastern PA | Member Since: 07-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mwhit:
...the good news is this unit will live again and we are glad of that.
Good deal-great to hear. Thumbs Up

I removed your contact info so you won't be getting calls from our site.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post