Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

19.5 5 lug
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Wondering if anyone has need of 4 rims. budd #89340

They have almost new Bridgestone V Steel tires that were installed shortly before a tree feel on the RV. I'd like to keep the tires but don't need the rims. I would let them go for 200 without the tires and 700 with the tires. John

Posts: 11 | Location: medford oregon | Member Since: 02-03-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Most 19.5 Budds are 6 lug...these could be rare.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hemi354az (FMC #120)
posted Hide Post
Boomer,
Are these steel rims ?
What bolt circle are the 5 lugs ?
What is the hub hole diameter ?
What vehicle/chassis were these used on ?
Any picture(s) ?
Thanks for responding.
Lou

Posts: 36 | Location: Shopsdale, Aridzona | Member Since: 09-07-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
the 5 lug wheels were used on the Dodge M500 chassis. Don't know what else.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1184 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
budd #89340

I am almost certain they are 5 on 8 inches.. .but I will check today.

Posts: 11 | Location: medford oregon | Member Since: 02-03-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dodge M500

definately the dodge m500 chassis. I only have 4 rims though

posted Hide Post
Those are very useful for Dodge owners. I have a 1972 Dodge Travco and last summer I bought 7 new tires (including the spare). I had a slow leak in one wheel for 20 years and it turned out to be a weld leak on one rim. I also had one rim with a large wobble. I was very lucky to find two of those rims after quite a search. They are also useful for those who have the 17.5 split rims with 5 bolts which I originally had. It was a straight switch to fit those 19.5 rims 25 years ago.

Posts: 2 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Member Since: 05-24-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
these are what the tires look like. V Steel rib 187 8r19.5

posted Hide Post
Would like to purchase if still available. Thanks Richard

Posts: 1 | Location: Ontario Canada | Member Since: 03-25-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sent you a private message with phone. John still have them.

posted Hide Post
I need two of these rims if u or antone has them available

Posts: 1 | Location: Ct | Member Since: 05-26-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rand213
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by boomer123:
Wondering if anyone has need of 4 rims. budd #89340

They have almost new Bridgestone V Steel tires that were installed shortly before a tree feel on the RV. I'd like to keep the tires but don't need the rims. I would let them go for 200 without the tires and 700 with the tires. John

Do you still have rims will pay reward!!!!!!

Posts: 8 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 05-26-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes! I have them pm me!

Picture of Rand213
posted Hide Post
Been trying to figure this out DEFINATELY interested call or text 502 819 8972 or send me a contact number please

Posts: 8 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 05-26-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey "Rand213" - Is than an old Superior Coach photo in your profile? Great old RVs. Just curious! Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 09-20-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post