Forums    Swap Meet Central    Ebay BARTH-MOTORHOME-EMBLEM-$$ 7/32" thick X 11" 4"
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Ebay BARTH-MOTORHOME-EMBLEM-$$ 7/32" thick X 11" 4"
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
...relisted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BARTH-...131621089127?vxp=mtr

Rare Find

New
Barth Motorhome Emblem's

These Barth emblems are a rare find.

2005 a Barth owner made an agreement with an Aluminum Supplier to produce about a hundred high polished emblems.
The cost was prohibitive to produce any more. These maybe the last 2 available.
They are 7/32" thick, laser cut, highly polished. 11" long and 4" high.

These emblems belong to a friend, that owned a Barth

Only ship within the USA
Only Accept payment through PayPal

????????? Carve Designs St. Barth Bottom
http://www.zappos.com/carve-de...liate&zpch=affiliate

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
almost as much as a old Barth...Smiler

Starting bid: US $110.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131626...B:SS:CA:3160&vxp=mtr

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
$110 ? Didn't sell the first time, I wonder why. Still no change in price? confusion confusion confusion

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I've got a Barth emblem that I will part with for $50.00 which, in turn, I will then send to Bill_NY. It's made out of aluminum and seems to be sized pretty close to the originals. It has no gouges or nicks, but needs cleaning and polishing. The five mounting holes have yet to be drilled. Emblem is thicker than the original, perhaps by 60% or more, so this was probably fashioned somewhere else besides the factory.

If interested, email me at loucommish@yahoo.com and I'll send you some pictures. I've been trying for half the night to upload them here but to no avail. I wonder what the secret is. I won't be offended if someone can give me the exact procedure. Step-by-step. In plain English. (If I'm chewing gum I'll spit it out.)

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Shazam. One of the pictures printed! There was no indication that all the uploading to Photobucket and all the cutting and pasting I did had any effect, but there it is. Let's try another:
[/URL]

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
On that last one I'm holding the new one over the one on our '93 Breakaway. Hard to see any difference, except the thickness. The subject emblem has plastic orange strips on the back, perhaps to elevate it for some reason. And the thickness of the subject one is greater; perhaps by 60% or so. I'll try to attach two more pictures showing what I'm talking about.

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I wonder whether Windows 10 and the infamous Cloud has anything to do with my problem. Now I can't browse to get my last two pictures up, nor can I call up Photobucket (where they reside, with titles) whilst I have this Post-a-reply screen up.

Woe is me.

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Here's the backside:

Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
The thickness picture:

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Check with Kevin - I had about a dozen made in stainless steel, the same thickness as the original for $50 each. The more made the cheaper they become. But you do have to do the polishing.
We can still get them of there is enough interest.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Lou, have you sold this emblem to a member? If it is gone I will request that one of the handy moderators remove the swap meet posting. If it is not gone maybe my posting this question will resurrect the interest in the emblem to raise money for the website.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Still available.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lou, You should have brought it out during the Meeting of the minds in Allegan Michigan. I would have liked to compare it to my stainless steel Barth emblem. Maybe a new Barth owner here will buy it.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
The "plastic" looks like 3M emblem double stick mounting tape. Once on it is nearly impossible to remove.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post