Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

91 Barth Driver's side Windshield for Sale
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a driver's side windshield that has a 4 inch stress crack at the bottom left. The crack will be at the bottom near the center post. This is a new windshield that was cracked during installation and was replaced by Duncan Systems.It is for sale for $100.00 and buyer pays for shipping(Truck) It will fit in a pickup, but original shipping container is much larger than the windshield itself.
Contact Bob Jacob, (bjacob44@aol.com or Call me @ 505-466-1143)

Posts: 8 | Location: New Mexico | Member Since: 05-05-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
new windshield that was cracked during installation and

As I was dismantling my coach the driver side windshield had a very, very small crack on a lower edge. After very careful removal it shattered while it was being carried to a safe location. Write it off !

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I would definitely not reinstall a cracked windshield (I doubt it could be reinstalled without breaking anyway)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
In Florida you can get a ticket for having a crack in your windshield.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post