Forums    Swap Meet Central    Looking for a front pull-down bed, possible dinette
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for a front pull-down bed, possible dinette
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don in Cincy
posted
Time to start working on this baby!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
I think in the 80's, the apparatus was by KWIKEE.
These links might pertain to a newer design
http://support.powergearus.com/techdocs/1422276.pdf
http://www.google.com/patents/US6629322

They are showing up again in new MH, but maybe from another mfr

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
What would the side frame mount to? Please tell me it isn't that lovely solid cherry interior?

Posts: 26 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Member Since: 06-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don in Cincy:
What would the side frame mount to? Please tell me it isn't that lovely solid cherry interior?

To whatever wall framing an RV has, to that the mechanism attaches. mechanic

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marko
posted Hide Post
I just took one out of my 1978 if anyone wants one.
I'm in western washington

Posts: 1 | Location: Rochester Wa. | Member Since: 06-16-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
I'm interested... Can you contact me?

posted Hide Post
Got the frame! Kwikee #901403000 twin.
It adjusts to the width you need. It was mounted in front, above the driver door and passenger window. akcoots@yahoo.com

Posts: 2 | Location: NKY | Member Since: 08-27-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don in Cincy
posted Hide Post
email sent

posted Hide Post
Never got an email. Not familiar with the site but you can email me directly if you want the frame. My mom liked the bed itself so it is now an interesting sewing table, but all it was was a foam core door to describe it best. Let me know if you want it.

Posts: 2 | Location: NKY | Member Since: 08-27-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cooter:
My mom liked the bed itself so it is now an interesting sewing table, but all it was was a foam core door to describe it best. Let me know if you want it.

Is this still available or your mom is keeping it?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post