Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.2040-parts.com/RV-Trailer-Camper-Parts/
"

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm redoing the inside of my 86 Regal. I have several vintage 12V lights if anyone needs them to keep their coach original. They have brass or gold tone trim. Please let me know if there is interest.

Posts: 17 | Location: Parkersburg, IA | Member Since: 09-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have 2 blue swivel rockers and a narrow cabinet with an add-on table extension. Let me know if there is any interest.

Posts: 17 | Location: Parkersburg, IA | Member Since: 09-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2_Serious:
I also have 2 blue swivel rockers and a narrow cabinet with an add-on table extension. Let me know if there is any interest.

I would like those rockers, would it be possible for you to hold them until the June GTG in Minnesnowta, I could stop by and pick them up. If not will try to make a trip your way when the weather breaks a bit. You are a few of hours from me.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I can hold them. Do want any pics to ensure they are what you want?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2_Serious:
I'm redoing the inside of my 86 Regal. I have several vintage 12V lights if anyone needs them to keep their coach original. They have brass or gold tone trim.

Big Grin Thank you for the lights. Big Grin The lights match my Regency exactly. Smiler java I need to decide where I install put them and have access to the 12 volt power needed for illumination. hmm Thumbs Up Your heavy duty packaging survived the United Parcel Service smash test. Thumbs Up

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post