Forums    Swap Meet Central    I'm looking for......., I also have items to part with.......,
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I'm looking for......., I also have items to part with.......,
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Todd
posted
I am looking for the following items for my 19' Airflow trailer. If anyone has or knows where to get them, I'd appreciate an answer.

2. Rockguard/awning for the front window; preferably with the 2 curved ends.

I also have items to part with.......,

I have knobs from the original stove I threw out along with oven rack. I have original hinges, cabinet pulls & some cabinet doors. I also have original double stainless sink with faucet, beige color bathroom sink with faucet & dinette cushions. Also have the original fresh water aluminum tank. I will take measurements & if needed pictures.

Todd
New York
212 354 817

Posts: 68 | Location: Bay Shore,New York | Member Since: 03-22-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
http://www.vintagetrailersuppl..._No_99_p/vts-112.htm

this may help

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post