Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Square shroud around cap fill
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Shawn Kaminski
posted
Does anyone have or know where I could find the square inside shroud thats around the gas fill. You can see it in the photo, the door is good.
thanks
shawn

Posts: 22 | Location: Edmonton Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 10-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I do not think it is A Barth exclusive body part. Salvage yard? Saarch here on rivets and you will learn the replacement procedure.
Thumbs Up Your have mastered the photo procedure correctly Shawn. Thumbs Up Thank you for taking the time to deal with Photobucket. Computer

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pgh. Pirate:
Gee Master, I never got a thanks. I'll try my mug next time. Spent an hour with you on phone to learn how to post. Bent knee to Steve.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shawn was able to figure it out with a few Private messages. Ted, teaching you had was like nailing jelly to a tree. Sorry Everyone here knows you finally figured it out or maybe your children help you out. Although I had nothing to do with your well organized Barth information USB drive. Well maybe my April fools comedy pushed you along.

Cheers to TED

Kevin
Hey once you read this send me a text if you remember how to send a text. I will delete this post because this is a punishable thread drift.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
try here

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Craig, I was thinking more like this. I am not sure who will take the prize!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Kevin and Craig to risqué, good job fellows. I like the white one!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2041 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post