Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for Blue Swivel chair
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Den and Lisa
posted
We're looking for one smooth blue velour swivel chair

Posts: 34 | Location: Knoxville TN | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did u ever get your blue chair I have one Evan And Holly 732-673-2284

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Call Evan, I saw his chair a while back. He changed his Barth and told me he was gong to sell the chair. You will not be disappointed! Thumbs Up

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Den and Lisa
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys and gals we haven't been on much lately. We are still looking for one.

Posts: 34 | Location: Knoxville TN | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I was watching Wheeler Dealers on TV last night.They tried to get some car seats recovered, the interior guy told them Velour is no longer available. So any good replacement is all there is, I guess no upholster.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I will never believe, Wheeler Dealer again!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post