Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Needed: patio light cover
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of five-oh
posted
Not sure what to call this, but I need the cover for the patio light to the left of the exterior door. ('88 Regal, if it matters). I've gotten my light working with the addition of a new bulb, but it's missing the cover/lens. It's annoying me just seeing the naked bulb. LOL

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
My Regal and my Monarch have patio lights made by Bargman. Widely available. The lens is Bargman #34-78-021 Not sure if that is what you have.

BTW notice the LED light. The reason I had to replace mine the first time was the lens melted from the bulb heat. The top of the light sagged a bit too.

They look like this:

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
I replaced our exterior light with something very similar. There are interior and exterior versions of this light, which look (and are) almost identical. If I recall, the difference is whether it has an exterior switch or not, although there may be other subtle differences.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of five-oh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bargman #34-78-021

Thanks all! That looks like it! I've ordered one off of ebay, so we will see when it comes in. Less than $7.
Appreciate that part number..with the original part missing I had no idea where to look.

Posts: 58 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Salute

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post