Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wiring connectors
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
If anyone is parting out a Barth that has the large lighted rocker switches (the ones that control the coach systems, like steps, interior lights etc) I would like to get some. The condition of the wiring is not important I need some to add new circuits on my ‘93 and want to stay consistent with all the others. Just let me know by answering this post.
Thanks, Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Tom, not sure if this is helpful but I have purchased lighted rocker switches stand alone so you may find a stand alone source.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply. There are many newer styles of lighted rocker switches but I am trying with the old ones That may have been used in many different motor homes. The originals have plugs with up to 8 female spade connections and a plug in module with two female connectors for the small T5 wedge base lamps. Newer ones just have space connections that are easy to confuse when up to fifty wires all extend to the banks of switches. Newell Coach, Airstream Land Yachts and some Bluebirds used the same cabling methods in 1993. I built a new switch panel to simplify my dash and create a larger accessory panel so I need a few more switches and the connectors from the wire harnesses.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Tom, Foretravel used the larger switches and may even have them with the purpose engraved. I have ordered several from them and they are just up the road from you.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nick! That’s a great idea and I will call them. I have enough of the engraved switches but need more of the connectors that are on the harnesses. I am a firm believer in always keeping spares!
Tom