Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for wooden cup holder
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted
Looking for wooden cup holder, that go's on doghouse.Thanks

Posts: 73 | Location: MA | Member Since: 06-13-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
http://www.galleyware.com/Teak-Drink-Holders/
Many styles made for boating.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I made my own. Don't know how much to charge for one like it. Maybe $40 finished to match your cabinetry?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
40 bucks is a steal. nice job Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
40 bucks is quite reasonable and Danny Z does excellant work.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks Steve and Mary Ray. I'm going to start glueing up some oak and select pine to get a few of these together. I know we aren't supposed to use this forum to market things, so if anyone has any problems I understand, and I'll only deal through a PM route.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Nice - Very Nice...

I don't know of anyone who would give you a problem with that. Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Al and BB
posted Hide Post
Hi Dan,
I have been all over the internet trying to find one of these table organizers. I would like to get you to build me one if you would. I am new to the site and am not sure how to go about contacting you. Let me know how much and how to go about this.
Al and BB
alandbb@yahoo.com

Posts: 5 | Location: Columbia SC | Member Since: 08-30-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
better than the oak thing I have on the engine house in my Dodge/Pleasure-Way. The top and bottom boards of mine are too close together, allowing a tall beverage to tip over. I had to secure two large plastic cups in place -- big enough to hold up to 32oz pop cups without tipping over.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post