Forums    Swap Meet Central    A/C from my Breakaway.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

A/C from my Breakaway.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted
I just replaced the A/C in front and have the old one available for parts. Top cover is good but BIG, maybe I could bring to the GTG. Remember it is 25 years old.

Electronics boards are good and functional. I could ship those. I couyld bring those parts to the GTG also.

Let me know.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Pictured is my original unit in my '92 Breakaway. If your removed unit is the same I sure would like the board. My rear unit is the same and performance has been "suspect" - sometimes the cooling kicks in, and sometimes not. Of course postage and then some would be forthcoming. Thanks.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Was sure nice conversing with Ed. What a unique community we have here. His assistance with the a/c board is much appreciated.

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post