Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

windshield
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of regis lecanu
posted
i m looking for the left windshield for my barth 20 feet 1975. ready to buy the complete front windshield also in case of....
thank you

I resized and relocated to Photobucket...PLEASE read instructions for posting images. I'm not always in a location where I can fix these issues. Rusty

Posts: 14 | Location: pioneertown california | Member Since: 12-03-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
search the archives for windshield info. also try windshieldstogo.com or guardian glass. prices are all over, check around. (report back please!)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5174 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
thank you Steve for your advise...i really appreciate it.

Posts: 14 | Location: pioneertown california | Member Since: 12-03-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
thank you Steve for your advise..i really appreciate it.

Picture of regis lecanu
posted Hide Post
thank you also Kevin. nice from you.